INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREES : Canada boasts a wide range of quality educational institutions for both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines.
A SAFE, STABLE COUNTRY : Canada is a peaceful, politically stable and safe country. We have laws that protect the rights of our citizens and our country is relatively unaffected by natural disasters.
EXCELLENT HEALTH CARE : Compared to other countries, medical insurance is inexpensive in Canada yet the services that Canadian hospitals provide are among some of the most advanced and accessible in the world.
A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY : Canada is home to a large number of aboriginal people, called first nations. Over the past century and a half, Canada has welcomed 15 million immigrants. Canada has a national policy for and works to ensure that people's customs and traditions are preserved and respected.
NATURE AND FOUR DISTINCT SEASONS: While Canada has big cities, we also preserve a huge amount of unsettled land and a thriving national and provincial parks system. The temperature varies a great deal in Canada. Certain cities almost never have snow in the winter while other cities may get a lot. There's something for everyone, including indoor and outdoor recreational activities at no or low cost. Our four distinct seasons offer variety and their own special pleasures.
We would like to inform you for very famous and successful Student Partners Program (SPP), the Government of Canada has extended "Student Partners Program" (SPP) and we hope that SPP will be continued further. The process of Student visa is very easy & also the visa success ratio is very high.
International students are expected to start planning for their studies in Canada 1 year in advance. The major intake for Canada primarily is 'Fall' i.e September. The other intake is in the month of 'Winter' i.e. January, but it depends on the students program and the institution that he/she is applying to. Very few institutes might have the May intake as well.
All students must be fluent in English if they are applying to Canadian Institutes. International students need to reach the required level of English language competence. All students should take up the IELTS or TOEFL(ibt) exams. An IELTS band of 6.0/6.5 for Undergraduate & 6.5/7 for Postgraduate courses or a TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is desirable.
Proof of funds: Evidence of purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of CAD $10,000 to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada and evidence of payment for your first year's tuition.
You can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for the first semester's tuition fee & a copy of an Educational Loan from an Indian Chartered Bank equivalent to CAD $10,000. Once the student gets the visa, after completing 2 years course, an applicant may get eligible up to 3 years of open work permit. After completing 1 year of open work permit, Students can apply for permanent residency in Canada through various Immigration Programs (1) Canadian Experience Class, (2) Quebec, (3) Alberta, (4) Manitoba, (5) Saskatchewan and (6) British Columbia without leaving the country. For more information on PR please visit Canadian Government website : www.cic.gc.ca
International students graduating from a program of 2 years or more in length would be eligible for a 3 year work permit after graduation with no restrictions on the types of employment and no requirement for a job offer. The experience gained would provide them an opportunity to work in an international setting and at the same time allow them to earn the money invested.
Canada is encouraging International Students to stay back after their studies. The new Work Permit Program states that International students who have studied for 2 years can obtain an Open Work Permit with no restrictions on the type of employment and no requirements of a Job offer for 3 years. Students who study a one year program are eligible for a one year Work Permit.
1. Algonquin College, Ontario
2. Bow Valley College, Alberta
3. Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
4. Camosun College, British Columbia
5. Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
6. College of New Caledonia, British Columbia
7. College of the Rockies, British Columbia
8. Columbia College, British Columbia
9. Conestoga College, Ontario
10. Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
11. Douglas College, British Columbia
12. Durham College, Ontario
13. Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
14. George Brown College, Ontario
15. Georgian College of Arts & Technology, Ontario
16. Grant MacEwan University, Alberta
17. Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Ontario
18. Kwantlen Polytechnic University, British Columbia
19. Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
20. Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
21. Marine Institute of Memorial University, Newfoundland
22. Medicine Hat College, Alberta
23. Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
24. Niagara College, Ontario
25. North Island College, British Columbia
26. Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Alberta
27. Northern College, Ontario
28. Northern Lights, British Columbia
29. Okanagan College, British Columbia
30. Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology, Manitoba
31. Selkirk College, British Columbia
32. Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
33. Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Ontario
34. St-Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
35. St. Lawrence College, Ontario
36. University of The Fraser Valley, British Columbia
37. Vancouver Island University, British Columbia
38. Vancouver Community College, British Columbia