- The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 2 million tests taken in per year.
- IELTS assesses all of your English skills — Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad..
- IELTS is the most widely accepted English language test that uses a one-on-one speaking test to assess your English communication skills. This means that you are assessed by having a real-life conversation with a real person. This is the most effective and natural way of testing your English conversation skills.
- You can take IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training – depending on the organisation you are applying to and your plans for the future.
- Whatever your reason for taking IELTS, make the most of your language.
- IELTS be taken by non-native students so as to study in countries where the medium of instruction is English. IELTS is accepted by Universities and Colleges in UK, New Zealand and Canada. It has become a mandatory test for study in Australia.
- Address: 2B Dasmesh Nagar, Garha Road Jalandhar - 144001 Punjab (India).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number:94652-36392, 0181-4655500